In 2016, one of the core products developed by BCDS was the TEP110. This is the reason a follow-up product called TEP120 was defined.
In addition to all the features available in TEP110, it was capable of evaluating your driving ability and managing different profiles.
- Because certificates were too heavy to fit in such a device, I designed a different authentication mechanism between the assurer and device.
- Allowed feature as a service for the assurer.
- The project was done in cooperation with another Bosch entity. I defined the different concepts for them to implement.
- I supported the other Bosch entity in their technical challenges.
- It was interesting to technically support a supplier without having access to the code-base. It somehow worked with a lot of communication overhead.
- The device can now be bought on the market here.